What to know about IBIE 2019
As the leader in bakery software, FlexiBake is excited to attend the IBIE 2019. According to the official IBIE website, the International Baking Industry Exposition held in Las Vegas is one of the largest grain-based food industry trade shows in the USA. The show happens every three years and there are more than 20,000 food manufacturing professionals who attend from over 100 countries.
The IBIE has a lot to offer with nearly 1,000 manufacturers and suppliers all conducting demonstration, classes, seminars, talks and networking events for 4 days. We will be exhibiting at IBIE so come find us at booth #2354, below are the answers to some FAQs about IBIE.
When is the International Baking Industry Exposition?
This year the IBIE will be held from September 8-11. The show hours can be found on the IBIE website or by following this link: https://www.ibie2019.com/faqs/
Where is the show?
The IBIE is held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Why should you attend?
There are many reasons to attend a large scale industry trade-show like IBIE, such as: networking, meeting your suppliers in person, and learning about new technologies. Here are some of the events and opportunities IBIE 2019 is offering:
Bakery Software Demonstrations
- FlexiBake Ltd. is offering on site demonstrations of the FlexiBake bakery software with a focus on Lot Tracking, Online Ordering, the DSD Driver app, and Nutritional Analysis.
- FlexiBake Ltd. is hosting an education seminar called: Online Ordering: Fad or Future?
- Our class will be held on Monday, September 9th between 9:45 – 10:45am.
- Company Founder and President, Brad Carney, & Senior Product Consultant, Wayne Ortner, have an intriguing itinerary covering the impact online ordering is having on bakeries. From the way the orders are taken to customer service expectations. A few main points: What is online ordering? Is it a fad or the future? What does it take for a wholesale manufacturer to implement? What are the main results we can expect? Question and answer periods will be included in this session and volunteers will be asked to demonstrate using an ordering online system. We will also tackle main reasons why some may choose not to use this option.
- The cost to join is $15, sign up today!
Bakery Software Competitions
- FlexiBake is hosting a lot tracking and recall competition where you can watch two people attempt to receive inventory, schedule production, allocate ingredients, ship an order and then conduct a recall using two methods of data tracking.
- Other competitions include Cake decorating, the Great American Pie Festival, and more.
IBIE 2019 is definitely the place to be this September. If you haven’t already registered, follow the link below to register for the show today!