What to Know About IBIE 2016
According to the official IBIE website, the International Baking Industry Exposition held in Las Vegas is one of the largest grain-based food industry trade shows in the USA. The show happens every three years and there are more than 20,000 food manufacturing professionals who attend from over 100 countries.
The IBIE has a lot to offer with more than 800 manufacturers and suppliers all conducting demonstration, classes, seminars, talks and networking events for 4 days. We will be exhibiting at IBIE so come find us at booth #1875, below are the answers to some FAQs about IBIE.
When is the IBIE?
This year the IBIE will be held from October 8-11. The show hours can be found on the IBIE website or by following this link :http://www.ibie2016.com/exhibitor-faqs/#IBIE2016-hours.
Where is the show?
The IBIE is held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Why should you attend?
There are many reasons to attend a large scale industry trade-show like IBIE, such as: networking, meeting your suppliers in person, and learning about new technologies. Here are some of the events and opportunities IBIE 2016 is offering:
- FlexiBake Ltd. is offering on site demonstrations of the FlexiBake software with a focus on Lot Tracking, Online Ordering, and Nutritional Analysis.
- You can read more about IBIE demonstrations by following this link: http://www.ibie2016.com/demonstrations/
- FlexiBake Ltd. is offering Nutritional Analysis Classes each day at 1:30 PM.
- IBIE is offering a workshop called the Business of Baking for Beginners on October 7. You can read more by clicking the following link: http://www.ibie2016.com/bob/
- Come by booth 1875 to meet some of the FlexiBake team. We have also scheduled time each day for our president to be available for meet and greets.
- Other networking opportunities at IBIE include: the opening tailgate party, the Idea LAB, the Fresh Takes Talks, and more. Read about the show features by following the link: http://www.ibie2016.com/show-features/
- FlexiBake is hosting a lot tracking and recall competition where you can watch two people attempt to receive inventory, schedule production, allocate ingredients, ship an order and then conduct a recall using two methods of data tracking.
- Other competitions include Cake decorating, the B.E.S.T. in Baking program, and more.
IBIE 2016 is definitely the place to be this October. If you haven’t already registered, follow the link below to register for the show today!